Lucinda Brogden B.Comm., M.Psych. – Chair and Commissioner, National Mental Health Commission
Lucy has a strong commitment to helping others. Her primary areas of focus are issues facing Women and Girls and Mental Health and Wellbeing particularly in the workplace. She takes an evidenced based approach to problem solving and social investment.
Lucy has more than 25 years’ experience commercial experience with companies including Macquarie Group and Ernst & Young working in accounting, finance and organisational psychology. Specifically, Lucy has worked in trusted advisory roles with some of Australia’s leading CEO’s, Managing Partners, Ministers and Chairs. In 2015, Lucy was named as one of the 100 Women of Influence in Australia.
- Chair & Commissioner, National Mental Health Commission
- Chair, Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance
- Chair, Australian Advisory Group for Suicide Prevention
- Patron, Partners in Depression
- Patron, Lifeline Northern Beaches
- Friend, Carers NSW
- Silver Medallion, Surf Lifesaving – Patrol at Bilgola Beach
- Founder & Patron, Sydney Women’s Fund
PRESENTATION TITLE: A polis: co-design, creativity and co-operation to ensure wellbeing
A polis: a body of citizens, a community – co-design, creativity and co-operation to ensure the wellbeing of the people. A community knows what a community needs. Researchers engaging across faculties and working with experts through experience can produce great outcomes.